What's new
BDSM & Fetish Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your BDSMChat.co chat room username, so that we can all keep up with one another in our BDSM community.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

I'm looking for a good, honest, truthful, obedient and understanding slave to own and collar 24/7

I'm Mistress Rose by name, 39years old, I'm looking for a good, honest, truthful, obedient and understanding slave to own and collar 24/7 in the bdsm lifestyle, a confident and assertive woman who embodies the principles of Femdom. As a strong-willed and compassionate individual, I thrive on empowering connections with those who crave submission and guidance. With a keen understanding of the complexities of power dynamics, I create a safe and consensual space for exploration and growth. If you're drawn to the allure of feminine dominance and the thrill of surrender, let's connect and discover the depths of our desires together.
 
Back
Top