I'm into DD/lg with a bit of a twist...

snar_dust

That twist being that I am completely non-sexual when in little space, actually sex-repulsed when little... IDK how common this is. It's just how I feel when I'm in that state because, to be honest, I don't really feel sexual all that often when I feel like an adult lol... Part of why I'm on hiatus from sex and kink! Just trying to enjoy people's company and have my company enjoyed without having to rely on sexual feelings to support all of my relationships on this site...

PrimalSir

VIP Member
That twist being that I am completely non-sexual when in little space, actually sex-repulsed when little... IDK how common this is. It's just how I feel when I'm in that state because, to be honest, I don't really feel sexual all that often when I feel like an adult lol... Part of why I'm on hiatus from sex and kink! Just trying to enjoy people's company and have my company enjoyed without having to rely on sexual feelings to support all of my relationships on this site...
It's actually very common for littles to be zero tolerance for sex while in little space