What's new
BDSM & Fetish Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your BDSMChat.co chat room username, so that we can all keep up with one another in our BDSM community.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

Favorite Toy For Impact?

HeLikes2Play

VIP Member
TBH, I haven't gotten the chance to experiemtn with this much due to lack of money... But I've got a small rock on the end of a leather cord I whip myself with sometimes lol... Whatever works right?
Comes in all kinky A F...
Not too bad... It's tiny, just like, middling small necklace pendant size and I make sure to just hit lightly...
Retracts to explain... *teases*

Love the Crop, flogger, and the good old reliable "softball in a boot sock" *winks*

AresD

VIP Member
I wouldn't mind giving a nice soft leather flogger a go... teasing with the tails... dragging them over My Babygirl's bum... back and forth so she isn't sure when the strike will come...
A hand is a wonderful tool too. You're going to hurt yourself if you strike too hard and if we're talking bent over something, it is perfect for reaching under and testing to see how much she is enjoying it too.

Venus Vee

VIP Member
I wouldn't mind giving a nice soft leather flogger a go... teasing with the tails... dragging them over My Babygirl's bum... back and forth so she isn't sure when the strike will come...
A hand is a wonderful tool too. You're going to hurt yourself if you strike too hard and if we're talking bent over something, it is perfect for reaching under and testing to see how much she is enjoying it too.
I totally vote Daddy’s hand! I love feeling your skin against mine. 💋

YeseniaMoreno

Canes can definitely provide a unique sensation. If you're looking to explore more toys for impact play, you might be interested in trying out paddles or floggers. They can offer a different kind of sensation and add variety to your play.
If you're curious about trying something new, check out this dildo collection. Whether you're looking for something traditional or a bit more adventurous, there's something for everyone. Enjoy your exploration!

Last edited: